Students who have the Consolidated Health Plan (Wellfleet) health insurance have the following dental services available to them for FREE on a first come, first served basis by appointment only.
- Dental team with dentist and support staff.
- Standard care package for all scheduled appointments include comprehensive examination, x-rays, cleaning and fluoride.
- Broader suite of services include resin composite fillings, sealants, deep cleaning (scaling and root planing), full mouth debridement, periodontal maintenance, oral cancer screening, and simple extractions.
- Excluded procedures include dentures, occlusal guards, crowns, partials, whitening trays, root canal,and surgical extractions (wisdom teeth removal)
Current Dentist Schedule the 2019/2020 Academic year is
- Wednesday September 11, 2019
- Wednesday October 9, 2019
- Wednesday November 13, 2019
- Wednesday January 22, 2020
- Wednesday February 5, 2020
- Wednesday March 18, 2020
- Wednesday April 8, 2020
Times available by appointment only from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Please contact the Health Services Clinic at (210) 829-6017 to schedule your appointment.