Submit a Change of Housing Request

Change Requests

Room Change

Submit a Request to Change Rooms

Unhappy with your room assignment? If your resident advisors are unable to solve your issue, submit a request to change your housing assignment.

Room Change Request

Meal Plans

Make a Change to Your Meal Plan

If you need to make a change to your meal plan, fill out the survey and submit a request.

Meal Plan Change Request

Cancel Request

Request for Cancellation

Submit a request to cancel your current housing application or your current housing.

Request Cancellation

Contact Information

Student Engagement Center 3150

(210) 829-6034

After Hours Support

(210) 216-6831

Connect with Us