Employees have a responsibility to self-report if they have flu like symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. This directive applies to all employees working on campus or visiting campus periodically. Self-reporting will allow HR to connect you to resources that can support you, and to help the university access the impact of the virus in our UIW community.
Please complete the online form or report to Shannon Root, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 832-2161 if you have any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tested positive for COVID-19; or
- Been in close proximity with someone who has tested positive.
Your privacy is important to us; therefore, by completing this form, it will only be sent directly to the Director of Human Resources.