Off-Campus Access to Library Resources
- While the UIW Libraries offer numerous freely available resources, access to many online journals, books, videos, and databases are limited for use to current UIW students, faculty, and staff.
- To ensure successful access to UIW Libraries online resources, it is always recommended that you start at the UIW Libraries homepage and begin your search at the Search Collections section.
- When linking to UIW-only resources from off-campus, you will be asked to verify that you are a current UIW user by logging in with your UIW username and password:
- After logging in, you will have access to all UIW-only resources and other online content until your Web browser session is ended.
- UIW Libraries online resources may be accessed after logging in to an on-campus computer or device connected to the UIW network without additional user verification.
- If you are asked to enter a username and/or password to access resources through any screen other than the one above, please start your search over at the UIW Libraries Website.
- If you can successfully log in to your UIW email, Blackboard, or other UIW apps, but cannot access UIW Libraries online resources, please contact the Reference Desk at 210-829-3835, via chat, or by email at email@example.com.
- For help with UIW email, Blackboard, other UIW apps, or computer technical issues, please contact the UIW Help Desk at 210-829-2721 (toll free at 866-614-5043) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.