Computer and Study Spaces
Computer Workstations and Study Areas
The UIW Libraries’ new Cardinal LibSeats app allows library users to reserve computer workstation or study spaces at the health sciences libraries or in the reading room and computer workstation area at the Mabee Library.
- No lines or waiting for socially distanced study or computer workstation seating.
- Seats may be reserved immediately or several days in advance.
- Chairs and spaces are paired to allow monitoring and disinfecting before and after use.
- Seats may be reserved for a maximum of:
- 2 hours for computer workstations and printer area seats.
- 4 hours for reading and quiet study area seats.
Go to Cardinal LibSeats to reserve your space.
Group Study Rooms
Access to group study rooms at the library is not currently available.
Graduate Computer Rooms
Access to graduate computer rooms at the library is not currently available.