Student Conduct supports the University's educational mission by administering the UIW Student Conduct process in a fair, timely, respectful and educationally purposeful manner. Student Conduct collaborates with faculty, staff and students to provide a safe, fair and supportive learning environment. Student Conduct provides outreach and education related to student rights and responsibilities, UIW student conduct policies and procedures. Student Conduct works in support of students attaining their academic goals and to facilitate integrity and ethical development.
Student Learning Objectives
- Understand how the Student Code of Conduct supports the well-being of the university community
- Gain perspective on the impact of their choices and decisions in support of their academic and personal success.
- Reflect on their ethical obligations as a student and professional
- Gain perspective and an understanding of how their behavior impacts the community
- Recognize the value of the student conduct process as an educational opportunity.
...because Cardinals CARE