The Cardinal Card office is located in the Student Engagement Center, suite 3150.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a Cardinal ID card?
New Students: Incoming students can email a head and shoulders (passport) type photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. ID’s will be mailed to the address on file with UIW.
How do I re-order my Cardinal ID card?
Returning students with a photo on file, needing a replacement for a lost Cardinal ID, may submit a request to email@example.com. Please include your student ID number (PIDM), a copy of your current school schedule that identifies your name on the schedule. A $15 replacement fee will be charged to your account. Residents of UIW, will have the ID delivered by your RA. Commuter students will have ID’s mailed to your permanent address on file.
What can I do with the Cardinal Card?
The Cardinal Card will allow you
- Security access to designated areas with permission from the Dean of the specific school or building. (Request form can be found on the Campus Engagement webpage under building access request )
- Security access to your residence hall if you live on campus.
- The Cardinal Card is used by residence at all dining facilities on campus.
- Printing ability at various locations on campus to include the library and help desk in the SEC, room # 0040
- Permits access to the wellness center and natatorium facilities.
- Commuters can utilize a discount at the dining facilities on campus. (funds can be placed on Cardinal Card at the business office)
- Access to athletic events, theatre shows and all campus engagement programs.
- Ability to check out books, laptops and movies or reserve a study room in the library.
- Used as valid verification at the testing center, or other student services departments on campus.
- Ability to put funds on your account to be used at the bookstore.
- The Cardinal Card is used to track participation at SGA/CAB and campus community service events.
- Serves as a valid ID to pick up packages in the post office.
- Required to check out video games, billiard supplies and other items in Red's Pub/Student Center.
- Utilize student discounts at various museums, restaurants theatres.
Any questions regarding the Cardinal Card can directed to the Campus Engagement Office, in the Student Engagement Center, suite 3150 or call (210) 829-6034.