Do I Have a Disability?

If you think you may have a disability, but aren’t sure, you can consult with your family physician, mental health provider, or other related professional for assessment of a possible disability.

Below is a list of individuals/agencies that provide assessment in the areas of learning disabilities, emotional/behavioral disorders, and/or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD/ADD). Many of the individuals/agencies listed provide assessments on a sliding scale based on your parent’s income (or yours if you support yourself).

Dr. Margaret Berton

21 Lynn Batts Lane, Suite #11
San Antonio, TX 78218
(210) 829-1994

Dr. Paul S. McCollum

3510 N. St. Mary’s, Suite #200
San Antonio, TX 78212
(210) 733-1892

Counseling Associates of San Antonio

Dr. Martin Higgins 5905
Callaghan Road, Suite #100
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 521-4833

Dr. John Cannell

11107 Wurzbach, Suite #401
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 690-0595

Dr. John G. Skelton

4402 Vance Jackson Rd., Suite #100
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 308-0605

Community Counseling Services

590 N. General McMullen, Suite #3
San Antonio, TX 78228
(210) 434-1054

South Texas Psychological Services

Dr. Raymond O, Henke
730 N. Main, M&S Tower, Suite 715
San Antonio, TX 78205

Psychology Counseling Associates

Dr. Richard T. Chappell
1800 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 822-1801

Dr. Haskel Hoine

9119 Cinnamon Hill
San Antonio, TX 78240
(210) 690-1901