Donna Muslin Scholarship and Career Development Program
UIW Career Services is pleased to announce the opening of the 2021 application for the Donna Muslin Scholarship and Career Development Program.
The Donna Muslin Scholarship and Career Development Program was created to provide students a meaningful source of financial support, but also an encouragement to develop the necessary skills for greater success while in school and post-graduation.
Funds are available for undergraduate (junior and senior level) students. You must be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a degree-seeking program at UIW and your primary designation must be "student" to be eligible to apply. A student must also maintain a GPA of 2.8 – 3.0 and the submission of a short essay that explains how these funds will help you achieve your professional goals.
Grants are awarded in the form of a reimbursement for up to a maximum of $1000 spent on eligible activities.
- $500 Tuition Scholarship
- $250 for registration at a professional conference in students’ academic field OR professional development opportunity (Award money must be utilized within one year of being awarded)
- $250 for purchase of professional development business attire
You are eligible to receive the award only once during your academic career at UIW. Funding is disbursed under all applicable federal and university guidelines.
Funding priority will be given to students who have been selected to present an essay for which they are applying.
These activities are not eligible for use of the scholarship funds:
- Opportunities pursued to support a required research project (i.e. - Capstone) or to fulfill specific academic/course requirements (Purchase of software, books, etc.) are ineligible for funding.
- Exchange programs at other institutions
- Activities that will occur after you graduate from your degree program or professional or career development activities that have occurred before applying are ineligible for funding.
Submissions for the Donna Muslin Scholarship and Career Development Program can be completed here.
The deadline for all applications is August 11, 2021.
Awardees will be announced on August 20, 2021.
Questions about this scholarship?
Contact the Office of Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 829-3931.