Bookstore credit is used to make purchases at the UIW Bookstore and is available for students whose financial aid exceeds their billed costs.
Request Bookstore Credit
Students may send a request to the Office of Financial Assistance for bookstore credit if their financial aid exceeds billed charges. For more information, contact the Office of Financial Assistance at (210) 829-6008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookstore Credit FAQ
- To make a purchase at the UIW Bookstore, present your student ID card to the bookstore cashier.
- For online purchases through the UIW Bookstore website, enter your student ID as the payment method on the checkout page.
- Bookstore credit may not exceed $600 per semester.
- Bookstore credit becomes available 2 weeks before the semester begins and remains on your account until 2 weeks prior to the end of the semester.
- Any unused bookstore allowance will be credited back to the student's account. If the student's account is paid in full, then a refund will be issued.
For more information, please visit the UIW bookstore.