View Your Bill / How to Pay
Viewing Your Student Bill
To view your bill, login to your Cardinal Apps portal and go to the UIW ePayment Center. Visit the "Your e-Bills" section to view your published invoice, or click on the "Current Tuition Bill/Class Schedule" link to view a dynamic itemized bill.
How to Pay
The Business Office accepts the following methods of payment:
- Check (personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders)
- checks payments can be made in person, placed in the drop box (located in the hallway next to the Business Office), or mailed to: University of the Incarnate Word, Attn: Business Office, 4301 Broadway, CPO 291, San Antonio, TX 78209
- Credit Card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa)
- card payments are not accepted in office or over the phone, and must be made online via the UIW ePayment center (found in your Cardinal Apps portal)
- a convenience fee of 2.75% (4.75% for international cards) will be charged for all credit and debit card payments
- ACH Electronic Check Transfer
- requires a bank account and routing number
- no convenience fee
Students may choose to pay their bill in monthly installments by enrolling in the deferred payment plan online in their ePayment center. Once enrolled in the payment plan, installments are due the 1st of each month. Installments not paid in full by the 10th of each month will be considered late, and are subject to a $75 late validation fee.
Students must enroll in a new payment each semester.
ePayment Center for Authorized (non-student) Users
Students may grant access to individuals (parents, grandparents, etc.) that need to view account information, make payments, access 1098-T forms, or receive bill notifications. Students can do this by logging in to the ePayment center and clicking on the "Parent or Authorized User PINs" section on the lower left side of the home page.
Authorized users will receive a secure login (PIN and password) which they can use to access the student's ePayment center. Students must reset the password for an authorized user if they become locked out of the account.
Information for Federal Work-Study Students:
Students may authorize the University of the Incarnate Word to deposit work-study checks into their student account to pay toward tuition and fees. Students must complete the Work-Study Check Deposit Authorization Form every semester for this option.
Students may cancel their work-study direct deposit at any time by completing a cancellation form with the Business Office.