Employment Law Posters
Many federal and state employment laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights in areas of the workplace that are conspicuous and accessible to all employees. Labor Law posters are posted throughout UIW's campus for employees to view.
Also, for your convenience we have included the federal and state employment law notices below.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (PDF)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family Medical Leave Act (PDF)
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standard Act
- Equal Employment Opportunities is the Law (PDF)
- IRS Withholding Status (PDF)
- OSHA (PDF)
- Your Rights under USERRA (PDF)
- Notice to New Employees (PDF)
- Notification of the Ombudsman Program (PDF)
- Payday Law (PDF)
- Texas Child Labor Law (PDF)
- Texas Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- Workers' Compensation Notice 6 (PDF)
- Workers' Compensation Notice 9 (PDF)
For additional information on employment laws, you can visit the Department of Labor website.