Room Renewal and Room Reservation
Room renewal and Room Reservation is here Cardinals! Please review the following information to select your home for the 2023-2024 academic year!
- Step 1 - Register as a full time student
- Undergraduate: 12 Credit Hours
- Graduate/Professional: 6 credit hours
- Step 2 - Apply for Housing
- Application becomes available at 10 p.m. the day you registered as a full time student
- April 17 through 8 a.m. April 24 - All submitted applications will be eligible to take part in the room selection Process
- Step 3 - Select Room
- April 17 through 8 a.m. April 24 - Room Renewal (staying in same room if eligible)
- April 26 - April 28 - Room Reservation - selecting a different room
Please review our Closing and Room Reservation Presentation for additional information
Closing and Room Reservation Presentation (pdf)
Upcoming Programming - April 2023
- Campus Life Pancake Flip - Sunday, April 30
- 7 - 9 p.m. at Friendship Garden
Commonly Asked Questions
- Current $225 housing deposit rolls over. Do not submit a new deposit.
- Must be registered as a full-time student
- Please make sure you wait 24 hours after registering for classes before starting your application
- Begin online application after waiting 24 hours after registering as a full time student for following semester
- Log into Cardinal Apps
- Click on "StarRez: Student Housing Portal."
- Click on "Application"
- Select the term for which you want to apply
- Begin Application
- Log into Cardinal Apps
- Continue through all steps until you are stopped.
- You will be stopped after selecting a meal plan.
- You will be emailed a timeslot to select a room.
- You will only receive a timeslot if you are registered as a full time student
- Fall - you will be selecting your room in April for the Fall semester
- Spring - Your current room will roll over to the spring semester. You do not need to submit another application
Please note that if you are applying after June 15, you will be stopped after the meal plan page, and your status will state "in complete". Our office will be manually assigning students' room reservations according to the student's room preference listed on the housing application and our availability at that time.
We accept applications on a rolling basis, however please remember that all room assignments are made according to our availability at that time.
If you are receiving a deposit error message, first confirm that you have paid your deposit and they have allowed 24 hours for it to process on your account.
If this is not the case, please ensure that you have checked off the deposit acknowledgement box at the end of the sentence discussing the deposit procedure.