Helpful Apps to Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Oasis Mental Health App - offers daily affirmations, a campus hub, shared stories from your peers, general wellbeing tips and strategies, a vast library of self-care and mental health topics to explore, a private journal to track your own growth and experiences at UIW, and more.
- Headspace: Meditation and Sleep - "Get happy. Stress less. Sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to everyday mindfulness in just a few minutes each day."
- Insight Timer - Help learn to reduce anxiety, manage stress, sleep deeply and improve happiness.
- ReachOut WorryTime - Apple link - " Everyone has worries pop into their head from time to time, but sometimes they won't go away and start to impact your everyday life."
- White Noise Lite - " White noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep."
- Moodpath: Depression and Anxiety - "Moodpath is your personalized mental heal companion. Assess your mental health daily. Track and reflect. Work on improving your daily mental health."
- Breathe2Relax - " A portable stress management tool which provides detailed information on the effects of stress on the body and instructions on how to focus on stress management."
- WorryTree - "Helps you to manage feelings of uncertainty, work on negative thinking styles and set daily worry reminders so you can check in."
- Colorfy - Apple link - "A relaxing experience. Paint mandalas, patterns, animals, florals, and thematic images.."
- MindShift CBT - Apple link- "Uses scientifically proven strategies based on CBT to help you learn to relax and be mindful, develop more effective ways of thinking, and use active steps to take charge of your anxiety."
- I am - Daily Affirmations - "Positive affirmations not only do they help make major shifts in your mindset they also serve as prompts and daily reminders on what you are truly capable of, making sure you have an amazing day, everyday."