Routine Dental Services
Students who have the Consolidated Health Plan (Wellfleet) health insurance have the following dental services available to them for FREE on a first-come, first-served basis by appointment only.
The dental services include:
- Dental team with dentist and support staff
- The standard care package for all scheduled appointments includes a comprehensive examination, x-rays, cleaning, and fluoride
- A broader suite of services includes resin composite fillings, sealants, a deep cleaning (scaling and root planning), full mouth debridement, periodontal maintenance, oral cancer screening, and simple extractions
- Excluded procedures include dentures, occlusal guards, crowns, partials, whitening trays, root canal, and surgical extractions (wisdom teeth removal)
The dentist schedule for the 2022-2023 academic year is:
- September 23, 2022
- October 7, 2022
- October 28, 2022
- November 4, 2022
Times are available by appointment only from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Before your appointment with the physician and nurse practitioner, you should:
- locate your insurance card
- create a list of your current medications or prescriptions
- think about any food allergies or other information about yourself that may be medically relevant
If you have questions, please contact our clinic at (210) 829-6017.