School and Sports Physicals
To ensure safe participation, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) encourages youth to receive a physical evaluation as part of their routine health supervision visit. Schedule your school or sports physical with UIW Health Services.
Our providers will perform a comprehensive health evaluation during a physical or annual wellness exam. The entire exam is personalized for each patient, depending on their age, unique health concerns, and history.
Scheduling annual physicals with our primary care doctors gives you peace of mind and provides you with a personalized history of your health.
Your UIW primary care team works closely with you to provide high-quality outpatient care in a friendly, comfortable environment. Routine care includes:
- Physical exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness
- Management of chronic conditions
- Routine health screenings
- Preventive care
Before your appointment with the physician and nurse practitioner, you should:
- locate your insurance card
- create a list of your current medications or prescriptions
- think about any food allergies or other information about yourself that may be medically relevant
If you have questions, please contact our clinic at (210) 829-6017.