My Library Account
Students and faculty may use "My Library Account" to view and renew items that they have borrowed from the library. Borrowers may also view fines, messages from the library, borrower status and update their personal details.
- Select the "My Account" link below or in the upper right corner of the UIW Library Search screen.
- Log into your library account using your UIW username and password (the same as those used to log into MyWord or Blackboard).
- Log in to My Account.
- To see a list of all items checked out select "Loans" on the left side of the page.
- To renew items, click “Renew” next to an individual item or “Renew All” at the top of the list.
- To see the library's renewal policies, go to Renewing & Returns under Circulation Policies.
- View any fines for items that have been checked out by selecting "Fines & Fees.”
- To see the library's fine policies, go to Fines and Fees under Circulation Policies.
Occasionally, a library user's borrowing privileges may be blocked or the library may send a message to a library user. This information can be viewed by selecting "Blocks & Messages.”
- Patrons may change or update their address, telephone number or email address by selecting "Personal Details” and then “Edit.”
- After making any desired changes, click "Save Changes" to have these changes take effect