Student Mandatory Training
UIW takes seriously its responsibility to educate students on the prevention of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking and alcohol/drug use. In accordance with federal and state statutes, all students are required to complete training to address those topics in their first semester. Students who fail to complete these important trainings will have a registration hold placed on their student account, preventing future enrollment.
For more information on the trainings assigned to you, please visit the appropriate page based on your program here at UIW:
- Undergraduate Students
- School of Professional Studies Students
- Professional and Graduate School Students
All trainings are provided through our training software, Vector LMS, which is available through Cardinal Apps. Please see below for more information on how to access your training:
- Login to Cardinal Apps.
- Click on the “Vector LMS Student” App.
- Go to the “My Assignments” page.
- Complete the assigned courses.
- Once completed, the assigned courses will show a green check and will allow you to download a certificate.
You DO NOT need to submit your completion certificates. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Title IX at (210) 283-6977 or the Office of Student Advocacy and Accountability at (210) 829-6034.
Welcome to UIW and we wish you the best as you embark on your educational journey!