Resources for Vendors
University of the Incarnate Word utilizes Learfield Licensing Partners (LLP, formally SMA) as its primary licensing agent. LLP assists UIW with the following:
- Facilitating the license application process,
- Executing the licensing agreements,
- Marketing the University of the Incarnate Word brand to potential manufacturers,
- Monitoring the marketplace for unlicensed use of trademarks,
- Collecting royalty payments, and
- Conducting compliance review audits of licensed manufacturers.
In order to produce products bearing the marks of University of the Incarnate Word, manufacturers and vendors must be a licensee of University of the Incarnate Word. To get started, click on the link below to download an application packet. The application contains instructions on how to complete the application phase of licensing as well as information that licensees will need to retain throughout the course of the licensing process.
All licensees are required to remit royalty reports and payments on a quarterly basis to LLP, who collects these payments on behalf of University of the Incarnate Word. University of the Incarnate Word has established a royalty rate of 10% of the wholesale price of an individual product.
Information on the services LLP provides, including a copy of an application and license agreement, can be found at https://clc.com/home/get-licensed/
1075 Peachtree Street Suite 3300
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: (770) 956-0520
Fax: (770) 955-4491