Appointments and Requests

Schedule an appointment by filling out the Appointment Request Form, e-mailing or calling (210) 805-5705. Be sure to include your full name, your student ID and a phone number we can reach you and available times. You will then receive an email to your UIW issued email to confirm your appointment time.

Most immigration related requests you submit to our office will take 4 business days to complete. We will inform you if there is a longer wait period. Here is a list of common requests we can help you process in our office. Some of these requests require forms, please see the link to the associated online forms.

Form Requirements
No Forms Required

I-20 or DS-2019 Travel Endorsement

Request 3-4 weeks before travel.

Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged I-20 or DS-2019

Request immediately

Request Online

Visitor Visa Support Letter - For students who would like to invite family members to visit the United States.

OPT Reporting - For students on OPT who would like to update their employment, address or personal information
Forms requiring your Advisor's Signature Reduced Course Load Form (NEW Adobe Sign Form) - For students applying to ISSS for permission to take less than a full course load. Transfer OUT Release Form  - For students who plan to transfer to another U.S. institution.
I-20 or DS-2019 Extension (NEW Adobe Sign Form)- For students who need more time to complete their degree. Online Enrollment Request Form (NEW Adobe Sign Form)- For students who would like to enroll in a on-line course
Concurrent Enrollment Request Form (NEW Adobe Sign Form) - For students who would like to enroll in a few courses at another school.
Employment Forms Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Application and CPT Policy - For students who will enroll in an internship course. Optional Practical Training (OPT) Guidelines - For students who are graduating in the upcoming semester.